Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eleven months have past...one to go!!!

I thank God for this baby daily! I love those 4 little teeth and one popping through!


This time last year I was heading to Little Rock, AR to stay with my grandparents for the last month of my pregnancy. I knew that in three weeks I would have a beautiful little boy! Unkown to me...God LOVES to laugh at our plans...he came almost five weeks later. He has been such a joy in my life and God has blessed Matt and I eminsely! I am shocked at all the amazing and wonderful things he experiences and does on a daily basis.


For instance on Tuesday night I was sitting in the living room floor playing with him, but got distracted by the T.V. show I was watching. I heard this cute little giggle that I had yet to hear and looked over to see what my son was doing. He was IN the rocking chair! I was SHOCKED! I laughed and clapped and he did the same! Thank goodness he learned at 10 months old how to get down from things so I knew that climbing was right around the corner. It was so hilarious. He even did it again when his daddy got home after the softball game! That baby amazes me! I still can't beleive that 11 months has flown by...tick tocking down to his big 1st Birthday! Can't wait...just pray that it all goes as planned!
The camera was not in the room when he climbed up in the chair, but here is a picture of him getting off of the bed! Love HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment