Friday, April 3, 2009

Lazy Friday!

Today was a very unusual Friday. Like most days I get up at 7:30 and let the Sandlin's in with Mr. Jake and give Clayton and Jake both their morning feedings. At around 8:30 they go down for their morning naps. At around 10 today Mrs. Nikki came to get her little boy and take him home so it was just Clayton and I until 3, when his daddy came home I went to my very 1st massage EVER! At first I was really scared but Mrs. Brenda got me really calm and did an excellent job. My back is a little sore, but I think that comes with the extra pressure. IDK...maybe.

After I got home we went to Larry's Pizza and met up with Matt's mom and her three sisters, three nieces, and Misti. It was WONDERFUL. They all thought it was cute watching Clayton eat chocolate off of the chocolate chip pizza. Still not a fan of letting people give my son bad food, but I can't stop them...they think it is SO cute and I just CRING! I really do HATE it, but Matt tells me to calm down and I try! Oh I try!

We left directly from Larry's and headed to the high school to help with Prom decorations. It is going to look AMAZING! The theme is "La Mardy Gras." I will upload pics tomorrow of the ending project! Clayton did amazing and LOVED playing in the balloons! Oh how he is growing and learning! Scares me to think I will have one of those little darling teens in 14 years...oh MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment