Tuesday, April 21, 2009

December 6, 2009!!!


So about two weeks ago today I felt like my life was going to change for the second time. On April 4th I started throwing up...a lot and was three days past my period. I was not feeling good, but thought there is NO way I could be expecting AGAIN. I let a few days pass and I threw up every morning and night and felt like Poo. So on the 7th of April I got up that morning throwing up and lots of nausea and the water works started! That night was a softball game in Lamar and I went to it with Clayton. After the game was over I took my husband to El Parian and then had him take Clayton home so I could go get some sinus medicine. I knew on that day that I WAS pregnant, but wanted to take a test just to confirm my feelings.

I went to Fred's and they were out of pregnancy tests (tells you how many people are preggers or think they are preggers in Clarksville). So I called my husband and told him I was headed to Wal-Mart and would be a little be late. So I picked up sinus medicine, tampons, a pregnancy test, Dove Chocolates (for Matt), and Large Reese's Cups (for me). When I got home I kissed Clayton and told Matt I had to go potty and then I would be back.
I took the Wal-Mart sack in with me and took the first test, and my fear was comfirmed...I am PREGNANT! The two lines popped up SO fast!! I was shocked and so I tucked the test in my pants and walked out to the living room where I told my husband to turn off the T.V. He was laying in the floor and I asked, "Do you want me to make your day worse or maybe it will make it better. I am not sure?" He said what is going on. I yelled "I'm PREGNANT!" He just stared at me and kept on saying are you serious? So I pulled out the test and he told me to go pee on the other one. I did and sure enough two RED lines! He was so excited and I was just balling!!!

I really felt better when Clayton crawled over to me and kissed me and hugged my neck and I just could not stop crying and Matt could not stop jumping up and down! So we could not keep this a secret so we called his bestfriend Cliff and then sent a text to his sister Misti. I soon called my brother and his wife and that was it! We just turned the TV off and tried to take it all in! I am still trying to take it all in.

We told the families these last two weekends and I went to the doctor yesterday, April 20, 2009. We met with a wonderful Dr. Stephanie Case. She too is expecting and is Such a wonderful woman.

Yes! I am scared.

Yes! I do worry about the future.
Yes! I wonder if there is ENOUGH love.

But....I know that God would not give us more than we can handle and when I feel at my lowest he will be there to help me along! Matt looks at is as if we are blessed because we had such a difficult time conceiving Clayton...surgery, hormone therapy, clomid and then baby. This time we did it the natural way and now Baby #2 will be here in 33 weeks!!! WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment