Monday, March 30, 2009

Break is OVER and Jake is BACK!

YAY!! Jake came back today! Since I stay home with Clayton, Matt and I joked around with some friends of ours and said, "You should let Judi take care of Jake when we go back to school." Not really thinking they would say yes...they DID! I have Jake five times a week and LOVE it! Clayton REALLY loves it! When Jake gets sick and does not show up when Clayton wakes up he goes to Jake's door (the room Jake sleeps in...my spare bedroom) and hollers...GACK. It breaks my heart...but he is BACK and life went on as normal today. I also found out today that over the break two precious babies were born...congrats to Haley and Brandon Duff and congrats to Cassandra and Michael Sanchez! They both had beautiful baby boys! I also found out that another one of Matt's old students is in labor as we speak. She is on number two and also her second boy! I just hope this following week stays normal...so ready for Matt to GRADUATE!!!

These are the boys at 8 weeks! WOW! Can not believe how small they were!!

Here they are at 11 months! Time really DOES fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment